Mini flap with top handle

nat74

May 30, 2011
While I love the fact that it’s caviar, I hate the handle. It’s better to get coco handle. At least it looks normal bag.
I’m totally with you in this!!! I wonder if we could just remove the handle permanently then it would be best! :lol:

Reactions: Bernbern
Jun 22, 2008
NYC
I’m on the list for a silver and a beige but I’m starting to have a change of heart the more pictures of it I see. I wish the strap was removable and I was hoping it’s bigger than the mini flap but they’re almost the same size. I do LOVE that the leather is caviar.

JoeyLouis

Jun 5, 2014
I’m not a fan of the coco handle due to the stiff handle, but the proportions are right on that bag. It’s more trapezoidal and more suitable to having a top handle.

Here, it looks like they put a handle on a rectangular mini, which is a bit odd to me. I was excited about it the bag until I saw it was pretty much the same size and proportions as a rectangular mini. And then the pics I saw, it was frosty and metallic.

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht
Jan 15, 2021
It just looks like Chanel was bored.
I dont see the creative part in them.

Chanel: “lets add a cheap stiff leather handle to mini flap bags!”
Karen: “They wont buy that.”
Chanel: “They buy anything as long as we put the CC logo.”

I swear to you these are 2 Hula hoops:
1614143776679.png
Very Creative Chanel.

sizz

Aug 15, 2014
Why don‘t they just release caviar minis? To spite the customer?
Imho the handle looks weird and not a fan of the chain. Why not make it removable?
I actually like the hoola hoop bag lol, especially the smaller ones. They were fun

Rituals83

Jan 8, 2019
I a
I would consider this a 'good deal' for Chanel compared to the mini it is 'only' +$300 for a strap AND handle! lol
And I think it is a good alternative to those would miss the mini caviar. Best to buy it at its 'entry' price because we all know it'll get a price increase at some point :annoyed:
I am absolutely with you on thisbut the thin strap is bothering me now..I don’t mind handle etc all ok but why could they not leave the strap as it was with regular minis

Feb 22, 2021
I actually quite like this, Im not a fan of the coco handle at all but these remind me of the chanel bags from the 90s and they resell as “vintage” from luxury second hand stores for thousands! I think it might be worth getting one....

fdc

Mar 8, 2019
I’ve already seen them on Chanel website, priced at €3800 vs €3500 for mini rectangle.