Mini flap with top handle

dearmatt

Apr 22, 2020
What does everyone think of the new mini flaps with top handles that are to be released this year? Also if you have a picture please drop it so people know what I’m referring to haha.

Reactions: Wplijnaar

mrsMP

O.G.
Sep 12, 2010
When I first saw pics of it, I didn’t like it at all. Thought it looked like a replica but probably because I was used to seeing the ever so popular rectangular mini. Changed my mind when I saw it on the runway. Seemed a little more edgy and casual than the coco handle. I am a fan :smile:

Also, I dont think the concept/design was new at all as I have seen some vintage chanel in the rectangular shape with a handle (similar to that of the coco handle).

hlzpenguin

Jan 16, 2021
Not interested in it because of the handle, especially when I am still waiting to get my first rectangular mini.

demicouture

@babymoghi
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
Totally love!
I am bored of the classic bag (even though I own my fair share), it needed a slight update :smile:

Apr 7, 2020
I would consider this a 'good deal' for Chanel compared to the mini it is 'only' +$300 for a strap AND handle! lol
And I think it is a good alternative to those would miss the mini caviar. Best to buy it at its 'entry' price because we all know it'll get a price increase at some point :annoyed: