Mini flap or Medium Camera Bag

annmac

Imabaghag
O.G.
Mar 26, 2011
Ok ladies i need your opinions. Should i get a mini flap or a 10A burgundy medium camera bag on sale? I don't have both of them. I have some 3classic flaps, a GST and a kisslock clutch. TIA! :smile:

Here is the Camera bag

512c3839.jpg

this camera bag is really nice. I can see why you are torn. if its less than the price of the mini, I would probably keep it. if more, then I would get the mini since you dont have a small, everyday, sling style. I love my mini. I have jumbos, maxi, med, bowlers. I grab unto my mini more. I use it to go to walmart, for errands, to go shopping with kids, to go to the park, to go to the movies, I havent really taken her to the theme parks, but thats also one place I know I can take her. It fits my bifold coach wallet that contains my dl, about 10 cards, my iphone, my sony cybershot camera, lip balm/lipstick and victoria secret mints. I usually slip my cc on the outside pocket for easy access. I love it! Most used chanel bags I have.

H-Angel said:
this camera bag is really nice. I can see why you are torn. if its less than the price of the mini, I would probably keep it. if more, then I would get the mini since you dont have a small, everyday, sling style. I love my mini. I have jumbos, maxi, med, bowlers. I grab unto my mini more. I use it to go to walmart, for errands, to go shopping with kids, to go to the park, to go to the movies, I havent really taken her to the theme parks, but thats also one place I know I can take her. It fits my bifold coach wallet that contains my dl, about 10 cards, my iphone, my sony cybershot camera, lip balm/lipstick and victoria secret mints. I usually slip my cc on the outside pocket for easy access. I love it! Most used chanel bags I have.

It's actually $1805 originally $2695. So that's why i'm torn. But thank you for your input.

Wow, I love the camera bag!! Since you already have a few classic flaps, I'd choose the camera bag instead. It gives variety to your collection and the whole look is so different! I find camera bag shaped bags very practical. :smile: