Mini Flap - How long is the straps?

Yeah, I would like to know the chain length too! I know it is longer than regular classic sizes (S/M/L/Jumbo). Will it be the same as the WOC too?

Hi June,

Here is a pic of Rachel Bilson wearing her red Chanel mini flap. I think she's about 5'2 (not entirely sure, though)

attachment.php

I'm wondering this too. And also how it compares size-wise and price-wise to the WOCs.

Definitely cost more than WOC. Last year I checked was mid-$1k. But after price increase, probably close to $2k by now.

I'm debating if I should get the Mini or WOC, or just get a bigger flap. But I'm loving the long chain that I can wear across body..... The worse part is no Chanel near me - can't really try on & compare. :hysteric:

Definitely cost more than WOC. Last year I checked was mid-$1k. But after price increase, probably close to $2k by now.

I'm debating if I should get the Mini or WOC, or just get a bigger flap. But I'm loving the long chain that I can wear across body..... The worse part is no Chanel near me - can't really try on & compare. :hysteric:

There's a pic here of a tPFer wearing the WOC cross-body that might help you for comparison purposes:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/new-woc-metallic-blue-and-more-273523.html

I measured the chain on my mini and it is about 44 inches long. I will try to get some modeling pics later today-I just woke up and I don't want my first modeling pics to scare anyone.