Mini Flap - How long is the straps?

junegal623

O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
Was just wondering how long the straps are? Are they adjustable? Anyone have modeling pics? TIA!

ceci

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
USA
Yeah, I would like to know the chain length too! I know it is longer than regular classic sizes (S/M/L/Jumbo). Will it be the same as the WOC too?

msjenn

The love of my life!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2007
San Francisco
the mini flap on me went to just about waist level when i wore it cross body, and i'm about 5'3''-5'4''

Dec 2, 2005
Hi June,

Here is a pic of Rachel Bilson wearing her red Chanel mini flap. I think she's about 5'2 (not entirely sure, though)

mjlover1977

happy
O.G.
Nov 19, 2007
Sydney, Australia
ooh - i have a mini flap - look at my thread that i started on Tues ... it shows you how big it is in my hand (and its like the one RB has) ... i love it.

junegal623

O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
thanks spiralsnowman for the pic.....the length looks perfect....i was told the straps are really long

ceci

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
USA
I'm wondering this too. And also how it compares size-wise and price-wise to the WOCs.
Definitely cost more than WOC. Last year I checked was mid-$1k. But after price increase, probably close to $2k by now.

I'm debating if I should get the Mini or WOC, or just get a bigger flap. But I'm loving the long chain that I can wear across body..... The worse part is no Chanel near me - can't really try on & compare. :hysteric:

jellybeanz

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Definitely cost more than WOC. Last year I checked was mid-$1k. But after price increase, probably close to $2k by now.

I'm debating if I should get the Mini or WOC, or just get a bigger flap. But I'm loving the long chain that I can wear across body..... The worse part is no Chanel near me - can't really try on & compare. :hysteric:
There's a pic here of a tPFer wearing the WOC cross-body that might help you for comparison purposes:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/new-woc-metallic-blue-and-more-273523.html

LucyBlue

Feb 3, 2008
I measured the chain on my mini and it is about 44 inches long. I will try to get some modeling pics later today-I just woke up and I don't want my first modeling pics to scare anyone.