Mini flap as a travel bag?

Since you've decided on the mini, my vote is for beige! It'll go with everything you bring on your trip.

If you are still open to suggestions for a travel bag, Balenciaga has great large sized bags that are really light and beautiful. (I prefer lightweight bags) I'd use a Balenciaga bag during the traveling (airport) and shopping jaunts but use the mini for the evening/more formal events.

Looking at your beige Chanel, I kinda want one too now! Uh oh...

Reactions: Meowwu
You made a great decision. I usually take my black WOC and Neverfull or Le Pliage whenever I travel. My pink mini stays t home because the WOC chain is longer and is easier to match.

Hope you snag some goodies in Paris!

Reactions: Meowwu
I love the beige, but the chain on my mini bothers my shoulder when I wear it for really long periods of time. It's a great bag for travel if I'm wearing a couple of layers to protect my shoulder.
I can totally relate to this! I have travelled with my jumbo size reissue before and it’s strap was all metal. As it got heavier it was such a torture to use and wear.

Reactions: L etoile
Since you've decided on the mini, my vote is for beige! It'll go with everything you bring on your trip.

If you are still open to suggestions for a travel bag, Balenciaga has great large sized bags that are really light and beautiful. (I prefer lightweight bags) I'd use a Balenciaga bag during the traveling (airport) and shopping jaunts but use the mini for the evening/more formal events.

Looking at your beige Chanel, I kinda want one too now! Uh oh...
Thank you for the suggestion. I don’t own a balenciaga at the moment. (Maybe I should seize the opportunity and get one?!)

Hee the beige mini is a beauty :heart:

Thank you for the suggestion. I don’t own a balenciaga at the moment. (Maybe I should seize the opportunity and get one?!)

Hee the beige mini is a beauty :heart:
Wellll, since you "need" one now....:angel: The Balenciagas do get addictive too like the Chanels! They both give off different vibes and love them both! Lmk if you need any enabling, er, I mean info. lol

Wellll, since you "need" one now....:angel: The Balenciagas do get addictive too like the Chanels! They both give off different vibes and love them both! Lmk if you need any enabling, er, I mean info. lol
Hahahaha!!! I am scared to inquire further. I will definitely look into it though (covering my eyes/ears/mouth).