Mini Evelyne?

1hautemama

Feb 7, 2009
Does Hermes still produce this bag? Anyone with pictures they wouldn't mind sharing? I saw a picture of one on a consignment website and would love to have one. Perfect for running quick errands without being weighted down.

Last edited:
I have pics but I can't seem to load any pics at the moment. Will try again in a little bit. :smile:

Oh, and I love this bag. I have one in Rouge Garrance. It's soo cute!

I have a mini Evelyne in black. I love it. My granddaughter does as well but not I'm giving it up. My SA did a search to find it for me. I can't remember the price, purchased last year.
In general, I wear the Evelyne often in summer or when I'm away. Everyone thinks I only wear Birkins and Kellys but it isn't so. I wear many styles of Hermes. I love the Bolide as well. I find it a light weight and easy to wear elegant bag.

Here's a picture of my TPM Evelyne in Natural Barenia which I had posted recently in another thread.

attachment.php

^^ That's beautiful and oh so cute MrsS! I think our store had one in soleil epsom late last year, don't know if it's sold but I'm guessing they are still being produced.

Thank you, periogirl. This is almost 3 years old. I had actually forgotten I have this ... and went to ask my SA if there's a new mini Evelyne. And she said "You have one!" Seriously, this girl knows what I have, better than I myself!

This has a long sling to be worn messenger style. Another version comes with a short handle.