Mini Evelyne vs Mini Halzan

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I'm looking for a casual mini bag to fit just my essentials for quick errands (coffee runs, picking up my son, etc). Which bag do you guys think is more ideal? Does the Halzan fit more than the Evelyne? I would love everyone's opinion and modeling shots of the bags if you guys have them. Thank you!

2. I am waiting for a mini evelyne.
    For these two bags, I think mini Evelyne is more causal, ideal for summer. Halzan is bigger I think it can fit more.
    And the price for mini Evelyne Is much better!

Pokie607 and cafecreme15 like this.
  3. Evelyne

Pokie607 likes this.
  4. Picking evieeeee

Pokie607 likes this.
  5. Halzan hands down

With the Evie i am always worried about it being open and keep checking if everything is still there. Stuff tends to sit on top of each other so hard to dig out keys and lipstick etc from the bottom

The Halzan fits more and I find the strap more comfortable. Also, I put my phone in the outside back pocket, so it’s super easy access

Julide likes this.
  6. Different bags. Both great. Evie less than half the price.

7. Evie please! Although both are great options!

8. Mini vs mini - I much prefer the versatility of the mini Halzan. Yes it’s more expensive than the mini Evie but you can wear it 4 ways, for a variety of occasions. (Plus my stuff doesn’t spill out when I bend over )

Halzan 31 vs Evie PM though - I went with the Evie because I preferred the comfort of the strap. Although I know that at some point in the future, the Halzan will join in my bag wardrobe.

HTH

mad_for_chanel likes this.
  9. Another vote for mini Evelyne :smile:

10. Mini Evelyne - I love mine. I think mini Halzan could be very cute in the right color but the design is a bit too busy for me