Mini etoupe Constance in epsom with GHW- should I get?

That's stunning combo! Run don't walk [emoji1373][emoji1373]... The only thing you need to be sure about is the size. I have a C24 that I use a lot because I can fit in a lot in that baby. Btw I have the same combo in a K - etoupe with GHW and I love it!

How would you use the Constance ? everyday or special events ? If you're planning to use sparingly, I would wait for another color like black or red. Etoupe is an easy color but may look a bit casual for night events.

you have to make that decision yourself... do you like it? does the color fit your style, etc...
I mainly wear jeans and dark colors. In my mid 30's.
I'm the type where when my mom says something, I'll keep on thinking about what she said.

I liked it at first sight. Thought it was classy, but now my opinion is changing. [emoji31][emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]

Last edited:

personally, I love the color with GHW... red colors are more "young" in my opinion especially the bright ones...
you are like me, I'm jean /t shirt/dark color type of girl... I'm a lot older than you --hate to admit it :sad: and I have a rouge H elan, which the color is much darker and I love it so much...
honestly, I would keep it... but as I said - - ultimately you have to make that decision yourself....