Mini etoupe Constance in epsom with GHW- should I get?

If you have any hesitation about the color, I would wait. These bags are too expensive to buy and have them sit in your closet. (Said the kettle to the pot!!)

This is a great bag to dress up and down. Etoupe is a great neutral if you love neutrals. Let us know what you decide.

the color with gold is very versatile bag...goes with evrything. it is small so it will depend on what u carry in the bag.
go take it look and then decide

Do you like the colour and size? You need to know there is a huge difference between the 18 and 24. I can carry my 24 daily but have to edit quite a bit for the 18. Hold out for the colour you really love as Constances are now easier to find but still a lot of money. It sounds as if Etoupe is not a dream colour for you as it is for many others.

Reactions: papertiger
Being an Etoupe lover, this is the dream bag for me... I would be running to the store!

However, like numerous others, I've settled for less than perfect scenarios, just because I'd wanted a particular model for so long.
Now I only buy things if they instantly make my heart sing.

Good luck with your decision :smile:

I won't buy if I hesitate. I was offered this bag in 24 but etoupe is not the color for me. No regrets. U should see it and decide or if you know what it looks like but just not sure, probably pass.