Mini EROL

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since the EROL is so infamous, I assume that a lot of you have one! Can you tell me if the Mini size is too small to use for anything besides lunch? I see the dimensions on the webpage but I'm bad at visualizing these things...

I would want to use it to carry a small wallet, 10 oz water bottle, sunglasses, keys and a Moleskine notepad... Do ya'll think I should get the big one or small? It would be for just toting around town on errands or on weekends when I don't need to carry a lot. I'm worried I'd look like a 10 year-old if it's too small.

I have a lot of navy in my wardrobe, but I'm actually leaning towards the yellow. It's so summery.

Sorry if there is already a thread about this. I searched and didn't see one, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm in Maine right now and it's thundering like crazy outside, btw! Have to do something to distract myself. :shocked:

2. While the Erol is infamous for being around forever, I don't know how many people here actually have one:biggrin:! I know there are a few, though, myself included. I have the large in marine and it is a good-sized tote, but not huge. The mini is very small - would be good for a lunch tote, perhaps. I think this pic from HH is a good comparison shot. You can see that the mini can fit over the model's arm, but the bag is right up in her armpit - doesn't look comfortable :oh:! My biggest issue with the large is that even that size doesn't have a very generous handle drop. It is cute and very sturdy, though.

Attached Files:

3. Thanks, Brenn. The comparison shot helps...I must have missed that on the website. It is very tiny, isn't it? I think I should hold out for the bigger one and hope the discount gets steeper.

4. If it helps, I think mine was $70-something during a past sale, but I don't know if I've seen it go lower than that through HH in the last year or so.

5. AND - it's the first bag that Toni designed for HH.....so, it's EXTRA special and you know, I don't think the price has been any lower than what Brenn mentioned......

For those that do have the bag, they REALLY do like it - and it's so well made. Yes, I've seen one IRL and it's nice!

We DO make fun of the "dreaded Erol" - but in a very fond way!!!!

6. Yes, the bag is very well-made and worth the current price if you want a tough tote with a bit of style. It's the details that make the price worth it over, say, an LL Bean tote or something similar. The adorable lining, the side pockets, and the insanely soft leather details make it a great piece that will last for a long time.