mini ellipse clutch??

thank you, i'm so curious to see it. i don't have an ellipse bag but have considered one over the years. guess i will start out small, lol.

Too funny! I had bought and returned it..it is very cute but I couldn't figure out how I wanted to use it...it seemed a little bulky to carry as a clutch and to use in another bag....I had also purchased the koala pochette sunglass case that worked out better for me..I could see using it as a clutch. I Lvoe my eclipse pm and figured I use that more than the mini...I hope you LVoe it!!

Too funny! I had bought and returned it..it is very cute but I couldn't figure out how I wanted to use it...it seemed a little bulky to carry as a clutch and to use in another bag....I had also purchased the koala pochette sunglass case that worked out better for me..I could see using it as a clutch. I Lvoe my eclipse pm and figured I use that more than the mini...I hope you LVoe it!!
omg, that is so funny! i am not sure at all that it is practical. will have to see about that first impression when i open the box. that's the test!