Mini Ella Tote question?

For those ladies that have it, do you still like the bag? Any issues/concerns with it?
I'm hoping to get one as an everyday bag.

Thanks.
I have the bag and absolutely love it. I use it all the time. I have it in black. I feel its made well and holds up good. I bought a purse organizer to put inside that pulls close, so that nothings falls out. I always worry about my things falling out with open bags.
I love it, and I get tons of compliments.

I have the bag and absolutely love it. I use it all the time. I have it in black. I feel its made well and holds up good. I bought a purse organizer to put inside that pulls close, so that nothings falls out. I always worry about my things falling out with open bags.
I love it, and I get tons of compliments.
Thanks for your response. I'm definitely thinking about it. Can you share what kind of a purse organizer you use. Would live to see a pic of it in the bag.

Thanks....

I'm currently not using the bag with the organizer. I got it off amazon.com. I got a cream color one. It had pull draw string close. Search on amazon for purse organizer. There are many to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Unfortunately, I returned mini Ella twice. I got it in French navy and loved it. It was really easy to use and carry plus lightweight. I got lots of compliments plus got it on sale. However, the handles started to peel after 3 weeks of use. Bloomingdales was shocked and sent me another one. This one was better but the handles again peeled within a few weeks. So sad since it is such a practical bag. I think if I wasn't using it as an everyday bag, maybe this would work. The handles peeled so much that the white handle showed. It's like glued together.

For the price, it's probably worth it since it'd TB but if you use it everyday it may start to fall apart sooner than expected :/

Unfortunately, I returned mini Ella twice. I got it in French navy and loved it. It was really easy to use and carry plus lightweight. I got lots of compliments plus got it on sale. However, the handles started to peel after 3 weeks of use. Bloomingdales was shocked and sent me another one. This one was better but the handles again peeled within a few weeks. So sad since it is such a practical bag. I think if I wasn't using it as an everyday bag, maybe this would work. The handles peeled so much that the white handle showed. It's like glued together.

For the price, it's probably worth it since it'd TB but if you use it everyday it may start to fall apart sooner than expected :/

Oh no....that's horrible. I really like the style of the bag.
I ended up getting a different bag from the Tory Burch Outlet.

That never happened to me and I've used it for long periods of time

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

It is such a popular bag and that's why I decided to get another one and give it another chance. But I got unlucky again and realized that it just wasn't for me. Maybe if I got a black one it would be different.