Mini-E in Aubergine and...

irainei

<3 B
O.G.
Aug 5, 2008
...the mystery grey color is... GUNMETAL

MiniEmilia2_Front.jpg

MiniEmilia2_Inside.jpg

I seriously LOVE this color! Maria said that the last minute change to Gunmetal (last minute as in -get this- LAST WEEK) "really suited it"...

Details:
Aubergine w/ Gunmetal leather braid
Pink fabric lining
silver hardware
no studs
hidden zipper
I think I requested as close to matching stitching and sealant...I forget!

Yes, I know aubergine is a structured leather... but I could only see it in a mini-E for me...glad to be the guinea pig on this! :biggrin: :yahoo:

I know; I wish I could have seen the braids up close too

I got back from my event and was browsing the list of leathers and saw that gunmetal was added on there, so I asked if I could switch it and they were able to. Originally, I was going to be using an A/W grey leather (127), but saw gunmetal (didn't think they still had it)...and sold! Amazing team they have over there! Holy cow.

...the switch also also caused me to order another bag (because of course, I browsed...):X... but that I probably won't see until a few weeks from now since they were ordered separately.

AMAZING!! I was surprised to see teh aubergine there looking so perfection in the mini E style! And that braid is beyond gorgeous, man, they need to send a pic of the braid!! Great design choices, Irainie!!!! I think it is superb, and how have I made it this far in life without a bag in this exact color???? So loverly, congrats!

Thanks everyone!!! Aubergine is truly a beautiful color...just like GIB, it caught my eye immediately!

It's such a tease...seeing the hint of gunmetal...but not having the braid photo! LOL

Dark purple and gunmetal...mmm...that sounds divine too SK