mini/clutch paddington

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. what can you fit in one? i'm used to small bags. is it bigger/smaller than a chanel cambon pochette?

2. gymangel, I have just purchased one and it is being delivered tomorrow, so I can tell you more then if nobody else answers. I am assuming it will fit a small wallet and mobile phone! what more does a girl need ;)

will keep you posted :smile:

3. he he ;)
    Well, she sure is small!!! smaller even than I could have imagined :yes:

I have a very slim phone, so that will fit, and literally my keys, and a lipgloss, and a tiny little wallet (maybe ;) )

I have definetely owned bigger wallets in the past lol!!

4. That small....??:wtf:
    What does she measure chloe-babe?:smile:

5. Yep, really tiny!
    will measure it in the morning, and get a super zoom lens to take some piccies for ya lol ;)

6. It's pretty small. I don't even think it would fit a small wallet. It fits like: a cell phone, ipod, keys, a little make up, and that's about it. It's much smaller than a Chanel cambon pochette.

7. Don't forget to post pictures. I would really like to see them.

(Sorry if you posted them in another post)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice