Mansur Gavriel Mini Cloud Leather Clutch Reviews

I have some Nordstrom Notes to use and am currently debating Biscotto or Blush. Thoughts?
I think it depends what you want to use the bag for, and if you want to use it a lot. I feel like the biscotto color is more casual and you might get more use out of that, but the blush color is a fun pop of color and I feel like it can be used for formal and dressy occasions. Also depending on your wardrobe the blush color may or may not work with it. I don't really use cost per wear, but if that matters to you you might want to consider which color you like better and which you would use more often.

Reactions: JenJBS
Hi I think I'll definitely get the black/flamma color for the mini cloud clutch but I can't decide whether or not I should get the apple blossom one too. It's like a white color. Do you all think the white would stain or get dirty easily? I think if it won't then I'll get it because I love the color, but if it's too delicate because of the lambskin I won't get it. I don't really like to baby my bags, like I take care of them but white lambskin might be too delicate.

I love my BV Mini Pouch, but wouldn't get the full size Pouch. For me, it's too big and not worth the insane price. I went in to the BV boutique wanting the full size Pouch. But as soon as I held it, I knew it wouldn't work. The SA let me hold a Mini Pouch, and I fell in love, and bought it a few months later.

I much prefer my Mansur Gavriel Cloud Clutch in black/flamma to the BV Pouch. It's so fun to open the black bag and see the red inside. The 'dip' in the top that helps create the cloud shape fits my hand perfectly to hold the purse. I was surprised how much I like it as a bag to take to work sometimes.

But, for the Mini size I much prefer the BV Mini Pouch to the MG Mini Cloud. The Cloud just doesn't seem as good to me in the mini size. And the dip is too small for my hand to fit, like it does with the full size Cloud, so not easy to carry. So I immediately returned the Mini Cloud for a refund.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. :wlae:
After reading your post I ordered the Mansur Cloud clutch in blush. (Yes, I am trying to blame this on you, lol). I have tried clutches before that were either too big or too small but this one seems perfect in size and the color is so beautiful. I have never been a clutch person, but as we so frequently learn on here, our tastes change over time and I think I am ready to try a clutch.

Reactions: JenJBS
After reading your post I ordered the Mansur Cloud clutch in blush. (Yes, I am trying to blame this on you, lol). I have tried clutches before that were either too big or too small but this one seems perfect in size and the color is so beautiful. I have never been a clutch person, but as we so frequently learn on here, our tastes change over time and I think I am ready to try a clutch.

Happy to take the blame for this one. Enjoy!

Reactions: southernbelle43
I just ordered the mini cloud clutch in black I decided that the apple blossom color would be too high maintenance and then I probably wouldn't use it as much. I'm checking the order every hour, lol. I read your post about the cloud clutch being better than the mini cloud clutch but I think I like the mini one better because it comes with a strap. Here's a youtube video that might be helpful and I think she also has a video on the cloud clutch.

It arrived and I LOVE it..the size, the color, the easy to carry frame, the inside, everything about it. I am now thinking of one in black but I have to be a good girl and carry it for a while to see if it works in the long term.
View attachment 5012955
@southernbelle43 A bit late, but congrats! Isn’t this bag amazing? I like it so much I’ve got it in Black/Flamma (which I haven’t been able to change out of, I like it that much), Spiga (a gorgeous yellow reminiscent of Bottega Veneta’s “Duchesse”, and a solid Flamma (the red - it is the perfect red, which I knew right off when I bought the Black Cloud Clutch with the Flamma interior). I hope to force myself to change into the Spiga here pretty quick, since Spring will pass us by if I don’t pay attention...

• Love
Reactions: Nibb and JenJBS
@southernbelle43 A bit late, but congrats! Isn’t this bag amazing? I like it so much I’ve got it in Black/Flamma (which I haven’t been able to change out of, I like it that much), Spiga (a gorgeous yellow reminiscent of Bottega Veneta’s “Duchesse”, and a solid Flamma (the red - it is the perfect red, which I knew right off when I bought the Black Cloud Clutch with the Flamma interior). I hope to force myself to change into the Spiga here pretty quick, since Spring will pass us by if I don’t pay attention...
Thanks. It really is a great clutch. Big enough to actually carry a reasonable amount, not so big it looks ridiculous, easy to carry by hand and beautiful leather. I was afraid the lamb would be very delicate, but it is not.