Mini Classique... will there be any at stores?

1. Even though it's TINY, but somthing about it just keeps me wanting to get one...

I know it's discontinuted (right?) will there still be some at stores???:confused1:

2. Maybe you can find a store that has old stock, but I think your best bet might be eBay or the MarketPlaza. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Check the Achtung Section -- There is a thread about a teal mini that is currently on eBay with a BIN of $450.

3. There's also an Anis mini classique at $499 right now on eBay...lovely color!

4. CricketLiverpool had a marigold mini and an anis mini before they took their Balenciaga stock off their website (I noticed Browns also did the same thing around the same time – crack-down by Balenciaga methinks?). You can e-mail/call them to find out.

5. thanks girls... i'm on a mission to find a mini!!

6. i swear i saw a teal one in selfridges (london) last week but i might be wrong about the colour.. definitely a mini classique though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice