Mini city OR Small City: decisions to make!

NikkNak728

Apr 2, 2013
Hi friends!

I sold my black gorgeous rose gold black city, my anthracite town and now would like to sell my violet town. I'm ready to go back to the city style but cannot seem to make up my mind on small versus mini. I want grey in chèvre, that for sure I know at least.

Any input would be so greatly appreciated!'

Reactions: Namwan-
Small city! Before it came out, my favourite sizes were the City and First - but small city has quickly became my fav size. I don't carry alot and I don't like my bags filled - its perfect as a daily bag for me. I also double up the straps to make it a shoulder length.

Have you tried both out? You might find out which looks better for you irl.

Thanks! I have tried the mini but have yet to find a small at either my saks or my Nordstrom. I am considering just taking the plunge but I definitely want to make sure it's the chèvre instead of the agneau. For a crossbody, I like a little structure. How long does it hit on you as a crossbody? My town tends to be a bit too long unfortunately.

I sold my Mini Metallic Edge cos it's too small - small City (also known as City S) is a great size.
i'm 5 ft and it hits me slightly below my hips at the shortest setting.
I love the extra capacity :heart:

Hi friends!

I sold my black gorgeous rose gold black city, my anthracite town and now would like to sell my violet town. I'm ready to go back to the city style but cannot seem to make up my mind on small versus mini. I want grey in chèvre, that for sure I know at least.

Any input would be so greatly appreciated!'
Hi. I used to have (3) City Bal bags and (1) part-time and loved them! However I ended up selling all of them bc I really became fond of the crossbody esp. since the MINI City is so cute! Now I'm on the hunt for a mini city in grey as well. :smile: I say MINI all the way esp. if you enjoy the freedom of not always having to hand-hold your bags. They're so cute and rockerish! Good luck!

The Mini-City is so small, heck .. unless you have a tiny wallet and don't carry much else besides your phone, you can't fit anything into it!!! The 'S' (Small) City is much more practical!

Not sure if the Vibrato (which is Chevre) comes in the 'S' City size, but you might want to check on that .. otherwise, I think the only 'S' style is the Metal Trim, no?

Reactions: jeanstohandbags