"MINI CITY" 2012 colours and comparison pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
    I just thought this new style deserves its own thread:smile: This style is called ARENA CLASSIC CITY and available only in JAPAN (BalenciagaJapan) from 24th May at the moment and comes with 6 colours. The strap is adjustable.

Colour: Noir (Black) , Rose thulian ( light red) Gris tarmac ( gray) Cassis, Cummin, Latte.

Size:H16cm W23 D9cm

Price:128,100 JPY

From top,
    Black with Classic City , Rose thulian, Cummin, Cassis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cuteness overload! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

3. It's so cute thanks for the size comparison! I wish it was a tad bigger at least the same size as the town as it's too small for my needs, but I'll happily admire it on others.

4. Love it!

5. Love it. I do wish it were bigger. Definitely loving the rose and cummin colors.

6. Wait a second....why are these only available in Japan??? I need one of these! So cute!!!

7. So cute!

^ They'll show up on resale sites sooner or later so you still have a good chance of buying them in the US.

8. The name is ARENA CLASSIC MINI CITY

"MINI" was missing on my first post.

9. they are so cute~ but so small~ more like for collection than for practical use

10. oh god they're so cute, especially the rose thulian love love it!

11. BABY BALS :yahoo:
    Now we definetely need modelling pics..
    Also some comparison pics with town & first

12. yummm what a cutie!!! i like it !! thanks bella for sharing it :smooch::loveeyes:

13. OH MY!!! This is so stinkin' CUTE!!! :girlsigh:

It doesn't seems practical, but it is absolutely adorable!

14. I want one....its so cute....hope they become available in the UK

15. The plan is to introduce this style to the other markets in the 2013 S/S season.

They are super cute but would look absolutely ridiculous on someone like me (5'10" in stocking feet & large boned) .. BUMMER!