mini chyc with shoulder strap!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this mini beauty at NM today@$1950 i think. It is a beauty!

2. Got mine are luisaviaroma. I'm soo in love with this beauty!

ForumRunner_20120713_001453.png

3. OMG soooo pretty. It's so tempting. I used my bag quota on two proenza bags this yr already. I think this or mulberry Alexa will b my next yr purchase. It is soooo pretty. Congrat!

4. I got it in the green and love it!

5. Mulberry Alexa and Chloe paraty will be my next target. We share the similar taste :smile:

I really like the color of this ysl bag, and the size is perfect for petite like me

6. My sister got the following one, same? I can't stop smiling when holding this bag! I love it!!

ForumRunner_20120713_122222.png

7. Wow! That is a pretty shade of green:smile:

8. Ive been debating between the mini chyc and the medium muse 2. Can any mini chyc owners divulge on what they can fit in their bag? A4 file/ iPad? Ta :smile:

9. Yes, that one! I call it my little Hulk-Y! But now I am a little concerned on whether it will be outdated once the YSL name changes. What do you think?

10. The small is $1795, medium is $1990 and large is $2150 in the US

11. I have a paraty medium in sheer pearl pink. The color is in the same family with ur y bag. I think the size is similar too. Right?

12. love the style~

13. I don't think so as their logo will be the same. I like Hulk-Y, how cute!

14. IPad can definitely fit in mini chyc but don't think A4 file can....

15. Yea....so I gotta reconsider if I should get a similar bag now....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice