mini chyc with shoulder strap!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's €1,295 before the tax refund. :smile:

2. Hi Bagbloomer, you are sooooo lucky! What a beauty!! Thanks for posting. When you get a chance, and this may not be the right thread/forum. Can you show the purse on you (modeling pics) so we can see the size of the purse? We're very curious on the size....

3. Yup! Carrying this tomorrow to work, so... Will take some pics and post. :smile: have to agree was very lucky as I had initially wanted to skip YSL and go to Celine next door... :biggrin: Thank God I didn't!

4. Thanks! I can't wait to see modeling pics too. This is the perfect bag! So glad you didn't skip YSL too. :smile:

5. Great pic!
    Is the strap detachable?

6. Here are the pics! Think the cameraman's skills doesn't give justice to the beautiful bag hahaha.. Yes, the strap is detachable. Closures are like belt studs and loops...

Attached Files:

7. I want it in red!! Where can I preorder a red one? Please help!

8. oh these are super cute!!! love it on you bagbloomer. congrats!!

9. omg!! super pretty!! congrats!!! :smile: i really want to have this in blue..like the one Serena wears in Gossip Girl ;)

10. That is the perfect size and looks great on you Bagbloomer! Thank you for sharing:smile:

11. The bag looks so gorgeous on you! It's definitely the perfect size. It looks so cute with your dress. Swoon!

12. Such a cute bag congrats.

13. Thank you! And of course, I looooooove the new leather smell hahahaha..

14. I love it. I can't wait to get mine.

15. I want :heart:
    What colors are going to be released???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice