"Mini" Chelsea?!!!!?

3DoxieMama

Jan 3, 2012
Maryland
Thanks for the comparison! I really like the idea of the mini for those days when I don't want to carry my normal load. Super cute!

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
Really cute! Thanks for the heads up on this one and thanks for the comparison Pcan. I hope they get this on QVC so we can see the size and how it looks on in comparison to the regular Chelsea.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Those dimensions seem more like a crossbody bag. Seems like a trend now to make miniature purses, but they don't appeal to me.

elbgrl

"rosiemoto"
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
Gulf Coast
Too small for me. Wish they would have made a chelsea just slightly smaller than the current one, not a mini.

Rstar

Feb 17, 2011
Texas
I love crossbodys and the original chelsea is very heavy so mini would be a great hybrid bag.

Jan 21, 2008
MA
I love the mini! I loved this bag, but the larger size it just too big for me. I think I may be adding the mini to my collection though, thanks for posting this.

DooneyDucky

Nov 13, 2013
Love this! I love the Chelsea but it's just too big for me. The mini may be a tad too small but it could work with the few items I carry.

Nebo

Mar 14, 2014
Louisiana
Thank you ladies for the pictures. It reminds me in shape a bit of medium pocket satchel. It is cute, but if its way to small to be in good proportion with the body, irl, I wont like it. Hope we see it on qvc or maybe somebody gets it so we can get the down low.