Mini changes- pink vs. black

L etoile

tPF addict
O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
I just wanted to post some comparison pics of my minis for everyone. I just received the black one today and will be sending it back.

Attachments

• IMG_7188.jpg
    IMG_7188.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 750
  • IMG_7189.jpg
    IMG_7189.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 784
  • IMG_7190.jpg
    IMG_7190.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 778
  • IMG_7191.JPG
    IMG_7191.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 808
  • IMG_7193.JPG
    IMG_7193.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 783
Perfect comparisons! These pictures are super helpful! Is it just me or 17B mini looks less rectangular? Is the caviar a lot softer? I own the same dark pink mini and am on the wait list for the 17B navy mini.

Reactions: L etoile
Perfect comparisons! These pictures are super helpful! Is it just me or 17B mini looks less rectangular? Is the caviar a lot softer? I own the same dark pink mini and am on the wait list for the 17B navy mini.

The caviar on the black is softer. It's lovely, but because the bag isn't stitched on the outside, the bag isn't as structured. You can see how the top and sides bulge a little on the black, while the pink is very structured. I tend to use my bags like workhorses, so I need structure that will soften over time. If I kept the black, it would be a mess within a few months.

Mine too is not 100% rectangular either and I noticed it right away, although it's a better shape than the one you got. Sigh!!!!... all these issues! It probably wasn't the best idea for this bag to not have the stitched edges.

And I love your pink one. So fun!

Reactions: L etoile
Mine too is not 100% rectangular either and I noticed it right away, although it's a better shape than the one you got. Sigh!!!!... all these issues! It probably wasn't the best idea for this bag to not have the stitched edges.

And I love your pink one. So fun!

Thanks! The pink one doesn't photograph true-to-color in my LED-lit closet, but it's a rich, dark pink with a slight coral undertone in bright light. I love it!