MINI CF OR MEDIUM? CHANEL

Nguyenl07

Oct 7, 2018
Hi All.
I currently can't decide on my second Chanel bag.

I already have a jumbo Chanel classic flap.
But do many of you have the mini cf? does it fit much?

I'm well aware of the medium size layout but really hate the chains. Double shoulder to short and the cross body doesn't look good.

My SA currently has a beige in chevron CF in the medium. I'm not sure if lambskin or caviar.

or

Mini rectangular in lambskin with aged gold hardware with chevron quilting.

Which one do you ladies prefer?

I will be going in to look at other options later, but for now. Just deciding on these two.

I love the idea of a beige bag, but I like the idea of the chevron black mini.

Thank you.

I would personally get the M/L classic flap, bc it looks classier for me. But follow your heart! If you hate the chain of the M/L, get the mini. Chanel is expensive, so get the bag that you don't hate.

Mini!!! I have the medium and mini and honestly I haven’t really carried the medium flap since the mini is much lighter to carry! It fits most of my essentials, phone, compact wallet, keys, card case, and lipsticks. You already have a jumbo and it’s a bit similar to the medium flap, so adding a mini would be perfect!

I am a big fan of the mini. It looks fantastic crossbody and fits everything I need on a daily basis 95% of the time. I also think I'd go for it in black instead of beige.

Hope you let us know which one you end up with.
Hi,

Thank you so much.

I will definitely let you know.

Hopefully, both are in store, are still in stock until next Thursday.

Both bags are attached below.

Attachments

• Beige Caviar Medium.jpg
    Beige Caviar Medium.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 506
  • Black Mini Lambskin.jpg
    Black Mini Lambskin.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 516
Hi All.
I currently can't decide on my second Chanel bag.

I already have a jumbo Chanel classic flap.
But do many of you have the mini cf? does it fit much?

I'm well aware of the medium size layout but really hate the chains. Double shoulder to short and the cross body doesn't look good.

My SA currently has a beige in chevron CF in the medium. I'm not sure if lambskin or caviar.

or

Mini rectangular in lambskin with aged gold hardware with chevron quilting.

Which one do you ladies prefer?

I will be going in to look at other options later, but for now. Just deciding on these two.

I love the idea of a beige bag, but I like the idea of the chevron black mini.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Black Mini Lambskin.jpg
    Black Mini Lambskin.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 498
  • Beige Caviar Medium.jpg
    Beige Caviar Medium.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 497
I love both, I have 3 medium classic flaps and 4 minis.

Black minis are harder to find, I would grab the mini, especially since it looks like you are leaning that way. Medium flaps are easier to find at a later date if you decide you want one in the future.

You definitely have to downsize when you carry a mini. No doubt about that. But they are awesome little bags :smile: