Mini Cara Or Medium Cara?

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I have fallen in love with the Cara, but there are no stores around me for me to try on. Which size is best? I don't carry tons but I do like to add extras every now and then. I don't want the medium to feel like luggage on me but the mini might be to small for everyday.
I am loving the calf hair camouflage one.

Yes, after looking a pictures online, I do agree the mini looks to small for my needs. Cute but not big enough for me. I always think bags look good more on the empty side than stuffed so I think I look for a medium. Now which color??!!! ;)

I ordered the medium indigo first (faulty) and found the size quite perfect, when I first saw it I did wonder if it was the mini as I still think the medium is quite small. The boxy shape gives you lots of room inside and despite it being a bag created by an "in" model I think the style will date quite well because of its versatility.

Tried All 3 sizes in store. The large is huge! Too bit for cross body. Mini is cute but won't hold much- small purse phone and sunglasses as a push. Medium is best size for daily use IMO