Mini Borough Size

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know this has been asked before, but I am hoping more people can share now that the style has been out longer. How much does the mini borough hold? I usually carry big bags, but I just bought my first cross body and I really love it. My kids are old enough that they can carry there own happy meal toys if they want to take them home. LOL. I am not a big person and carrying huge bags are WORK now.

Any feedback or pics on how much can comfortably fit into the mini borough would be greatly appreciated.

2. I'd like to know too!

3. Have you looked in the Borough thread or Borough Clubhouse threads?

4. Well I tried to search without going through every single page, but nothing came up.

I will try to go through again tomorrow.

5. I think Jesssh's 'who's around for a mini reveal?' thread is a great review type thread!

6. I found out today that I can fit an ipad mini in an outer pocket, then a small wallet, card case, phone, and maybe a couple other smaller items in the other pockets.

7. #8 Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    I e-mailed Coach to ask if they might be considering a "small" in between the mini and regular Borough (I would love an 11" wide one) and the answer was no. I think the mini might be too small for me (not sure as I have not seen it irl yet) and I'm too cheap to pay for the regular one.

8. Thanks everyone. The wallet is my main concern. I don't have time to change out wallets and if it doesn't fit standard large wallet, the mini-bourough is a probably a no go. The small Sadie fits a full size wallet and I was really hoping the mini borough might as well. Might work well for the beach or travel when I am lugging around a 10lb camera.

9. The wallet is a deal breaker for me because I don't like to switch wallets either. I carry a gathered zip around wallet.
    It does fit but in the outer zipped compartments only. The middle compartment does not open wide enough.
    I can fit my wallet in one outer compartment. I use the other outer compartment for my glasses/sunglasses and a small pouch. My keys and phone fit in the middle. Anything the least bit bulky will not fit well in the center.

Attached Files:

10. Here is what I put in.

Attached Files:

11. I don't think it looks overstuffed!

Attached Files:

12. Oh wow! Thank you treasured! I really only need my wallet, keys and glasses when I am shooting. If it fits a zip around wallet, than it is totally doable. I would like to think I could switch wallets, but that is really just crazy talk.

13. Awesome. That might work. That is completely good for what I would use it for.

14. I've used my mini pebbled but I also have a black mini marobox that still has tags. I just tried to put the same items in that one and it is very tight!! The wallet still fits but with the other things inside it becomes hard to pull it out! I'm not sure if it is just the marobox leather. The zippers are really tight on it too.
    I don't want to steer you wrong!:smile:
    Not a good look for her either!

Attached Files: