Mini Bolide D stamp owners

mmaston

Mar 11, 2018
Hi! Hope everyone is doing well :smile:

I was hoping to ask a question to Mini Bolide owners specifically D stamp. I recently acquired a mini bolide second hand. It was authenticated but now I am panicking because I saw previous models of the mini bolide have a date stamp on one of the outside tabs, which mine does not. The date stamp is on the inside of the bag in the inside pocket. Praying that they changed the location :doh: otherwise I'll obviously have to return the bag. Thank you for your help!

Aribb

Jun 20, 2019
Canada
I bought mine mini bolide directory from Hermes this year. I know you’re looking for D stamp which is made last year. My stamp is Y (made this year) and it’s located in the inside pocket.
Hope this somehow helps you.

Reactions: mmaston

mmaston

Mar 11, 2018
I bought mine mini bolide directory from Hermes this year. I know you’re looking for D stamp which is made last year. My stamp is Y (made this year) and it’s located in the inside pocket.
Hope this somehow helps you.
Oh my goodness thank you, that is so very helpful. My hope was that they switched the location starting with their D stamp. I can take a breath now lol. I didnt want to doubt the authentication, but you know...unless you buy via boutique there is always a chance

Reactions: Aribb