Mini Birkin

Advo

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Hi everyone!

Can anyone help me with this bag? What model/size is it? What skin? Can you buy it anywhere or is it maybe vintage?

I've never seen Birkins this small before (it's not fake, is it?). I just think it's super cute and would be so appropriate for me - and possibly a wee bit more affordable (:biggrin:).

Thank you!!!

streetstyle836.jpg

streetstyle846.jpg

I can't speak from personal experience but when it comes to the sizes I like, 35 to 40cm, the prices don't vary. This might be a 30 or 25, hard to tell when the model is a size I can't really judge.

This looks like a 25; can't tell what skin. And they aren't actually that much less expensive than the 30s and 35s when bought in the store, sorry to say. You might find something for less at resale, though. Good luck!

Thanks for the answers! I just found the reference guide in sizes, and I do agree that it looks very close to a 25, however, is it just me or is the bag she's carrying more wide than usual? Or is it just the way, the bag is opened?

This looks like a 25cm. I think it looks more wide because the "batwings" are out. The 25cm is a very nice size for cocktail/dinner parties when you have more to fit into a clutch. Very cute indeed. The price difference is not great for normal leather but for exotics like croc the price difference is quite noticeable.

Definitely a 25 in gold and I'll defer to hermesmonkey on the leather. I have it in black Evergrain, and I'm
pretty sure it was $7,000 as opposed to $8,250 for the 30 (before the price increase). I think it's adorable!:love:

The 25 isn't very far off from the 30 with regards to price. But definitely cheaper!

I think though, that the 25 looks best in an exotic and is perfect for evening!

25cm for sure hardware tells , not vintage actually the youngest birkin divine pictures and i love the look i have it in black and i wear it as an evening bag closed and holding it by the spine it is a most perfect bag and so very petit chic jjijijiijij!!!!!!!!

in terms of afordability, not such a big diferance with 30cm .i mean cosidering 30cm is so very much a grown bag, and 25 cm is like a shugar cutie i think its swift as you can not see the grain on it again what pretty pictures you posted i love them !

There are lots of threads regarding the baby birkins. Lots of eye candies too! I use it both for day and night because i never carry much stuff around. Good luck with your quest!

There are lots of threads regarding the baby birkins. Lots of eye candies too! I use it both for day and night because i never carry much stuff around. Good luck with your quest!

Oooh, sorry about starting a new thread then :smile:. I didn't know they were called baby Birkins, and I've never noticed them so small before so I was afraid that it was either fake or maybe a new model, LOL.

I did think that she has styled the bag beautifully and I've always loved the Birkins and Kelly bags but considered them above my price range atm. I think I've look out for an second hand, but it so great with lots of information, so you know what you're looking for ;).

Thank you for all the replies everyone!
If anyone is interested, the pictures are from here: http://vanessajackman.blogspot.com/2010/02/running-with-fash-packlondon-fashion_6995.html