Mini Bella

I had this bag in Nero and thought it was super cute. It held all that I needed to carry. I never carried it on my shoulder. However, I ended up giving it to my cousin because she always loved it when I carried it. So I said "here, take it". She was thrilled.

Reactions: Lara Madeleine
I had this bag in Nero and thought it was super cute. It held all that I needed to carry. I never carried it on my shoulder. However, I ended up giving it to my cousin because she always loved it when I carried it. So I said "here, take it". She was thrilled.
I tried it in Nero and New Light Gray and I could not decide between the two. They also have it in Dusty Rose and Barolo. I am really thinking which color is best. :confused1:

I tried it in Nero and New Light Gray and I could not decide between the two. They also have it in Dusty Rose and Barolo. I am really thinking which color is best. :confused1:
Now, you have to keep an on this bag when carrying it, any bag really, but this one for sure. I mainly used it just to run errand, to the grocery store, etc., because even though it had an magnetic lock, you just can't lock it when you are carrying things in it and they will be exposed because it is just not that deep. I don't think I would travel with it. But I really liked how it looks. I have the regular size as well.