Mini Baignoire

Here it is… very comfy on the wrist, easy to put on & off. I believe they increased price on this compare to when it was initially launched. I asked SA why is this watch so limited, she mention only handful craftsmen properly trained to make this watch therefore unable to mass produce. We will never know the truth but watch is absolutely elegant & beautiful.
View attachment 5975264

View attachment 5975265
No other watches really interest me except this because of how elegant and cute she is at the same time.

Hope to see a mod shot soon and congrats.

Reactions: winebaby
I had been eyeing the Baignoire since the press release last year, but decided to sit tight and wait for user reviews etc.

Today, feeling like a pick-me-up from all the recent work stress, I reached out to a cartier rep online, and was told there was no stock in Canada. I asked and got out on a waitlist for the strap style. There was no guarantee of when the watch would come back into stock.

I also checked with a Birks SA. She indicated that the bangle style is discontinued. 😳

Does anyone know if that is the case? Have I missed my chance on the bangle baignoire?

No other watches really interest me except this because of how elegant and cute she is at the same time.

Hope to see a mod shot soon and congrats.
Hello @Purrsey if you can get your hands on it get it. It’s so easy to wear and I don’t even feel it on my wrist although it does have a nice weight to it. I will post a modeling short soon, watch comes in 3 different sizes, 15,16 and 17. SA told me ie: if your regular cartier bangle size is 18 then size down on watch so in this case size 17 should fit. But best to try on before hand but in my case watch was no where to be found, so I had to order based on my Cartier bangle size and 1 size down.

Hello!
I don’t think watch is discontinued, because I just received mine literally like couple of weeks ago. But I placed the order like many months ago last year. It’s such a beautiful watch. My SA told me they couldn’t meet the demand due to limited craftsmen properly trained to make this watch (probably the nature of style, delicate balance). She mention they don’t take any more reservations and it’s not open for the next batch because they are still trying to fulfill the waitlist.
I also noticed there’s bigger versions of dial on IG. Mine is mini size, I prefer it to bigger size.
So all in all I am not 100% if they decided to discontinue it but it’s probably highly unlikely, since few stores told me demand is too high, wait list is so long, not just in USA but also in Europe too. I would say don’t loose hope, if I hear anything more I will post it here.
Pic of larger vs mini pic credit to Iger.
IMG_9773.png

Hello @Purrsey if you can get your hands on it get it. It’s so easy to wear and I don’t even feel it on my wrist although it does have a nice weight to it. I will post a modeling short soon, watch comes in 3 different sizes, 15,16 and 17. SA told me ie: if your regular cartier bangle size is 18 then size down on watch so in this case size 17 should fit. But best to try on before hand but in my case watch was no where to be found, so I had to order based on my Cartier bangle size and 1 size down.
I am looking forward to see your Modshot!

Yeah this is not readily in store but I would definitely be a 15.

Hello!
I don’t think watch is discontinued, because I just received mine literally like couple of weeks ago. But I placed the order like many months ago last year. It’s such a beautiful watch. My SA told me they couldn’t meet the demand due to limited craftsmen properly trained to make this watch (probably the nature of style, delicate balance). She mention they don’t take any more reservations and it’s not open for the next batch because they are still trying to fulfill the waitlist.
I also noticed there’s bigger versions of dial on IG. Mine is mini size, I prefer it to bigger size.
So all in all I am not 100% if they decided to discontinue it but it’s probably highly unlikely, since few stores told me demand is too high, wait list is so long, not just in USA but also in Europe too. I would say don’t loose hope, if I hear anything more I will post it here.
Pic of larger vs mini pic credit to Iger.
View attachment 5981541
Congratulations on the beautiful watch! And thank you for the hopeful and helpful information!

I will have my fingers crossed and follow up with Cartier web rep to see if they might be able to squeeze me into the bangle waitlist.

I would really just want to have one of either the bangle or strap style, and not both. My first choice right now is the bangle, so all fingers crossed 🤞

Has anyone here had any issue with scratches to the baignoire and what did you do about it, if anything? I own the mini on a leather strap, purchased just a few months ago, and scratched it yesterday. The freaking scratch is killing me. Debating whether to get it polished asap, or to assume more scratches are coming… let me know if anyone is in the same boat!

Thank you @sjunky13, I am more excited to see a message from OG :hugs:
Yes! Yay, my fellow CC girl! Where are the other Chanel og's? They all left us, lol. You still buying Chanel? Don't answer here, lol. Your watch is so stunning, I asked about it in Cartier. Veryy special I also am looking forward to mod shots. :smile: xoxo

Yes! Yay, my fellow CC girl! Where are the other Chanel og's? They all left us, lol. You still buying Chanel? Don't answer here, lol. Your watch is so stunning, I asked about it in Cartier. Veryy special I also am looking forward to mod shots. :smile: xoxo
Ha ha ha…. Chanel bags slowed down :giggle:, maybe because I already have enough 🤣. Thank you will post pic soon!