Mini bags

blushes_pink

Luxury ❤️
O.G.
Jan 27, 2009
Hi. Im into smaller bags lately and trying to build my collection. As of now my mini bags are lv eva and mini pochette( yes, i use it as a crossbody bag and i love this) the other one is furla mini metropolis.

I plan of getting bal mini city and mini pandora before the year ends... But what keep me holding is the durability of leather bags. Pls enlighten me... As my older canvas bags are still in perfect condition compared to my leather bAgs.

Do you think i'll regret if after few yrs my bal city shows scuffing? Or how should i prevent it? Hows your bal bags after 5 yrs? I love bal bags, but maybe of the size i sold two bal bags, city and day. But im giving it another chance with mini city. Or should i get a philip stein watch and mini pandora instead of the bal bag ? Help pls

I sold my giant silver city too because it was too heavy and bulky for me. Also, the leather did not hold up well at all...looked saggy and worn very quickly.

Having said that I'm giving Bal another chance with a black GGH mini, I just got her today so I'll see how well it holds up over time! Hopefully it'll show less wear because of the size..

Well if your considering the mini and wearing it as a crossbody it probably won't get scuffed as much. Also do you like the way balenciaga leather ages? I love it squishy and saggy though TBH I don't think the mini city will do that as much because it's so small. Also I recommend collonil get to help prevent corner wear and fade. I personally use it on all my bags.

No problem with sagging, i just dont like the thought that after few yrs the corners will scuffed and show the piping.

Another thought, maybe it wont tear because i'll be wearing it crossbody. I'll try the colonil.

Thanks for the input

Bal bags tend to show more wear IMO. I have a 2008 City that is well loved and shows a lot of wear. I used it daily for about 1-2 years.

If you expect more of the pristine condition of LV Damier Ebene prints/etc, Bal bags may not be for you imo. I hope that helps a bit. :smile: