Mini Asher in Turquoise Pics :)

aznkat25

Closetfreak
Oct 22, 2006
I've been trying to be good so I haven't gotten a new bag in a while, ;D
But I had to have a turquoise bag from the new season! I went with the Mini Asher. I LOVE this size! and the color is TDF. Treesje never dissapoints!

With Flash

No Flash

Interior

It fits a lot!

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
Ahh, so pretty!! :drool: That colour really is magnificent. The Mini Asher looks great on you too! Congrats! :biggrin:

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Congrats on your turquoise mini Asher!! Thanks so much for the reveal pics -- I'm waiting (impatiently) for my turquoise mini asher to get to me and I was nervous that the turquoise was going to have too much green in the color, but the color in your pics looks perfect!

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Congrats!!!! I like it a lot... The color is awesome.... And the size looks great on you!!
Glad you love it...Thanks for the pics.....

sesrup

Purses, backwards ;)
Apr 25, 2006
:nuts: Thanks for the pics! The gold looks divine against the turquoise. I want a mini for my bday!!:yahoo:

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
NorCal
I saw the Turquoise color at the Nordies sale, and I must say it's incredible! The color goes very well with your skin tone too!! Congratulations!

acschjenn

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
LA
Gorgeous! This color is so so pretty :smile: It's the one color that I really wanted from this season. Congrats! Wow you can cram a lot of stuff into that bag can't you? :P