mini as messanger? or wallet on chain?

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Hey!

I would love the have a chanel bag what I can wear messanger style. (for going out). The thing is, I am (176 cm) 5.7 Inch and my weight is about 70 kg. Now I have the regular 2.55 Flap in medium, but its just to short to wear it as messanger. It stops by my tommy, what looks really stupid. Id love to have a messanger bag that goes down to my hip, at least. Also it shouldnt be to "bunky", then it sticks out.

I saw this messanger chanel flap out of satin... but it was soooo tiny, I wouldnt have been able to put my keys into this bag. It also had the chanel flower on the left side, but very tiny. the whole bag is out of satin. The chain was so thin... it was the regular chanel chain (woven leather with silver hw) but it was much thinner then by the regular bags (as the whole thing is so tiny). but the length was perfekt. Do any of you know the name of this bag or from what season it is? Its not the wallet on chain.

And do any of you have other ideas what bag I could wear messanger style? maybe some of you have some pics to show me.

Ah would be really lovely!

Saskia:heart:

I actually found a pic of the bag I meant on E bday (first satin picture)

The Second Pic I posted is the Wallet on Chain, right?

Is it the same length as the satin one? And u ladies know if the chain is also as thin? It just looks pathetic on me when its so thin:sad:

Attachments

• Bild 2.png
    Bild 2.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Bild 3.png
    Bild 3.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 78
They make the leather version of the bag with the flower. Here's a pic.

attachment.php

Yeah, the second one is the wallet on the chain. I didn't get to compare the chain length yet, but I'm guessing the chain on WoC would be longer. I never tried the camellia bag myself but I once saw a girl about my height (I'm 175cm) wearing it messenger style. I think a WoC would be a better choice for you because that camellia bag, although lovely, is soooo tiny. I think it looks better as clutch or shoulder bag on taller ladies.

Hey NanamiRyu!

Wow the leather version of the camellia bag is so much nicer then the silk one. It is really tiny, isnt it? sooo small. When I saw it I opend it and I was shocked. If I go out I dont carry a lot, but I still carry keys, mobile, mirror and a lip gloss, and money. And it would even hardly fit into the bag. But its sooo cute somehow. But to be honest, my wallet is probably bigger then this bag or even my make up bag!:smile:

Thanks for your help!