mini Antigona reveal [emoji847]

so cute, such a fun spring color!
i also recently got a light colored mini and have been so torn as to whether i should keep it for fear of denim (and other) color transfer >_< can i ask if you've decided to pre-treat yours?

so cute, such a fun spring color!
i also recently got a light colored mini and have been so torn as to whether i should keep it for fear of denim (and other) color transfer >_< can i ask if you've decided to pre-treat yours?

What color did you her and what kind of leather? I haven't treated mine but I did get slight denim transfer on the back [emoji51] only because I wore it on my shoulder so it hit my jeans constantly.

What color did you her and what kind of leather? I haven't treated mine but I did get slight denim transfer on the back [emoji51] only because I wore it on my shoulder so it hit my jeans constantly.

Sorry for the delayed reply, I'm just seeing this! I got mine in the color mastic which is a taupey-grey color. I looove the color but I want to use it as a shoulder/crossbody bag primarily and feel that color transfer is inevitable. So I've been guilty of being basically too afraid to use it!

I've purchase the Collonil Carbon Pro spray but haven't used it on the bag yet, as I'm wondering whether my fear about the color is a sign that I should just return it haha