Mini and woc. „Need i Both“?

Good question.
Having a WOC.. I'll go for a Square Mini.
Otherwise.. I'll sell the WOC n go Mini Rect.
To me... it's kinda redundant to have both the Mini Rect & the WOC
Unless.. of course.. it's in different colours , leather etc...
I don't like seeing my bags being neglected..
It'll mould... from the tropics that im from.

Reactions: Happywifehappylife
I have both and I use my woc a lot more than my mini because the woc is just so fuss free. I don't usually carry a lot so the woc is just great, especially on days where I will be walking a lot because it sits close to your body and doesn't move much.

The mini is great but I only wear it on days where I won't be walking much because when I wear it cross-body, I find that it bounces too much.

I have two woc and two minis and I use both .Would not want to get rid of either of them .The woc is just right if travelling and want to take minimum stuff .Can put the passport and money in the long pocket behind and it lies close to the body ,inside jacket and flat in the carryon .The mini is just right for evening out .

I have both. The WOC was my first ever Chanel in 2007. It's caviar with SHW. My Mini I bought from my mother's friend and she's vintage--I believe 1989/1990, black lambskin, GHW. I seem to use my WOC more because of its durability but the mini is very special and just as versatile. I had always wanted a quilted flap in my life!

I have both and bought them in different styles (mini is a classic and woc is a boy), so to me, they are very different. I’m a small purse type of female anyways. Hope this helps

I have both. I am the opposite to most poster above.
I use my WOC as a clutch, only use for dinner, watching opera or attending functions.
I bought square mini thinking it's for casual outings, but I rarely/never reach for it, as I need my jumbo/227 for casual outings.
PS: It feels very weird to wear square mini with evening gowns.