Mini and Medium Cabas reveal & decision help please :)

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I ordered a mini and a medium because I was really on the fence. Now I need to decide which to keep.

I think the mini might be a little too small for my frame? I'm 5'7. I like that it has the strap though.

The medium is quite a bit bigger, but no strap. If I decide the medium is the best size, I will call YSL to see if I can get a strap, but I figured I would pick one first. :smile:

Sorry for the horrible photo quality. The lighting is terrible at night in my house.

Medium

Mini

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
Dec 22, 2010
Too far from palm trees
You're 5'7"?? Lucky Girl!! I think the medium fits your frame better. The mini does look a bit too small on you. Great as a special occasion bag for you but I think you want a daily bag. My vote is medium! Congrats!

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
Thanks! I'm thinking the medium too. I wish it was a tiny bit smaller and had a strap, but the size is better out of the two. Has anyone successfully added a strap to the medium?

Mellee

O.G.
Oct 20, 2009
Another vote for medium! I'm 5'7" too and the mini looked too small on me. Medium is the perfect size for my/our height!

Mar 31, 2009
Definitely the medium! It looks great on you.
Another vote for the medium! I thought I wanted a mini, but now I think I want the medium, and I'm 5'4"! A question - if you had to, could you put the medium over your shoulder? I know it isn't ideal, but does it work that way at all?

Congrats!

MomoMama

Dec 8, 2012
Japan
Medium! Even I'm 5'5, I felt mini is way too mini, so it's better for you to keep a medium CC! o(^▽^)o

allurella

elise
Jul 23, 2010
norway/paris
jealous!! i have to wait until this summer to see if i'll be lucky enough to score a cabas chyc with the y-stitching. :sad: the medium looks great on you!

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
Thanks everyone! I want to take better pics this weekend when there is light and I'm dressed better. ;)

lindylee

O.G.
Dec 16, 2007
The medium looks perfect on you. Thanks for the photos. I'm on the fence also, but I'm only 5'3. I have several bags in mind and all of them have the same issue- the medium is too big and I think the small/mini is too small. The CC, the Givenchy Antigona and the LV Alma. Why can't they come up with a bag that is in between the small and the medium!!