Mini and Medium Cabas reveal & decision help please :)

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I ordered a mini and a medium because I was really on the fence. Now I need to decide which to keep.

I think the mini might be a little too small for my frame? I'm 5'7. I like that it has the strap though.

The medium is quite a bit bigger, but no strap. If I decide the medium is the best size, I will call YSL to see if I can get a strap, but I figured I would pick one first. :smile:

Sorry for the horrible photo quality. The lighting is terrible at night in my house.

Medium

photo-1392.jpg
photo-1330.jpg
photo-1971.jpg

Mini

photo-483.jpg
photo-1865.jpg
photo-1790.jpg

You're 5'7"?? Lucky Girl!! I think the medium fits your frame better. The mini does look a bit too small on you. Great as a special occasion bag for you but I think you want a daily bag. My vote is medium! Congrats!

Thanks! I'm thinking the medium too. I wish it was a tiny bit smaller and had a strap, but the size is better out of the two. Has anyone successfully added a strap to the medium?

The medium looks perfect on you. Thanks for the photos. I'm on the fence also, but I'm only 5'3. I have several bags in mind and all of them have the same issue- the medium is too big and I think the small/mini is too small. The CC, the Givenchy Antigona and the LV Alma. Why can't they come up with a bag that is in between the small and the medium!!