Mini Alexa

Hello ladies! I've just come back from holiday and I took my beautiful SS mini Alexa with me and she was perfect!! :love:

Here she is, closed with all my things inside:

View attachment 1899239

A peek at how everything fits inside:

View attachment 1899240

And this is everything that was inside:

View attachment 1899241

iTouch
Prada Saffiano purse
Pressed face powder
Mulberry keyring pouch, which held keys, sweeteners and inhaler
Blackberry in Mulberry Black Silky Snake Cover (which I've just realised is not in my signature, aarrghh, how could I??)
Camera
Pack of tissues
Pen
Lipgloss

I think that's pretty impressive what you can fit inside and it was all in there comfortably, without it being too snug. I was able to take my purse out and put it back in without having to rearrange the contents each time.

:hbeat:
Really beautful bag! I had one minialexa and loved the small size but I did not like the color of it so I sold it, but this one was really TDF! Lovely bag!:biggrin:

Cupcake2008 said:
Hello ladies! I've just come back from holiday and I took my beautiful SS mini Alexa with me and she was perfect!! :love:

iTouch
Prada Saffiano purse
Pressed face powder
Blackberry in Mulberry Black Silky Snake Cover (which I've just realised is not in my signature, aarrghh, how could I??)
Camera
Pack of tissues
Pen
Lipgloss

I think that's pretty impressive what you can fit inside and it was all in there comfortably, without it being too snug. I was able to take my purse out and put it back in without having to rearrange the contents each time.

Thanks cupcake for the pics I have my lovely oak Mini Lexy but have not used her yet. You can fit a lot in that makes me feel so much better. I was thinking of getting a regular or oversized is there much difference. Your little Lexy is fab love the colour. :smile:

Thanks cupcake for the pics I have my lovely oak Mini Lexy but have not used her yet. You can fit a lot in that makes me feel so much better. I was thinking of getting a regular or oversized is there much difference. Your little Lexy is fab love the colour. :smile:

Excellent, you bought one! I'd love to see pictures please! ;)

Mini Alexas are deceptively larger than they look. I love my mini Lexie and I had only used her a couple of times before but I made good use of her on holiday. As I was wearing light summery clothes, I didn't have to worry about colour transfer and I also found she was ok with light blue jeans too. Colour transfer was a worry for me.

About a regular v oversized, it depends on your preference and your size as well I think. I'm a shortie at 4'11", and the oversized looks like an overnight bag on me, but the regular is a great size for every day. I've used my regular Lexie for work, as well as general use. If you can get to a store, you should go and try them both out for size. Which colour are you looking at in the regular/oversized?

Cupcake must say it again

I LOVE THIS ALEXA AND YOUR LILY. YOUR BAGS ARE AMAZING. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

So excited I had to write it in caps. hehe:graucho:

View attachment 1899239

View attachment 1899240

View attachment 1899241

iTouch
Prada Saffiano purse
Pressed face powder
Camera
Pack of tissues
Pen
Lipgloss

Excellent, you bought one! I'd love to see pictures please! ;)

Mini Alexas are deceptively larger than they look. I love my mini Lexie and I had only used her a couple of times before but I made good use of her on holiday. As I was wearing light summery clothes, I didn't have to worry about colour transfer and I also found she was ok with light blue jeans too. Colour transfer was a worry for me.

About a regular v oversized, it depends on your preference and your size as well I think. I'm a shortie at 4'11", and the oversized looks like an overnight bag on me, but the regular is a great size for every day. I've used my regular Lexie for work, as well as general use. If you can get to a store, you should go and try them both out for size. Which colour are you looking at in the regular/oversized?

Hi Cupcake will post pics over the weekend as children have activities tonight and i am the taxi service. :rolleyes:

I am about 5' 5" tall. I have seen them in Mulberry but with all the other bags that were available i left even more confused lol.

I was looking to get in the oak colour again as i wanted a change from blacks.
:smile::smile:

View attachment 1899239

View attachment 1899240

View attachment 1899241

iTouch
Prada Saffiano purse
Pressed face powder
Camera
Pack of tissues
Pen
Lipgloss

That is super impressive!!

OP - I get a lot of use out of my mini Alexa. For me it fits a small fold-up umbrella, cell phone, coin purse and make-up pouch. I'm 5'1" and I think the size suits me, although I'm not sure if it would look too small if you are 5'5"... definitely try it on at the store if you have the chance! :smile:

Hi Cupcake will post pics over the weekend as children have activities tonight and i am the taxi service. :rolleyes:

I am about 5' 5" tall. I have seen them in Mulberry but with all the other bags that were available i left even more confused lol.

I was looking to get in the oak colour again as i wanted a change from blacks.
:smile::smile:

I completley understand, a visit to a Mulberry store can always leave you more confused than you started off with!! You need a few visits ;)

I'm really looking forward to your reveal - we don't see many mini Alexas on here! :yahoo:

Gorgeous mini Alexa! I can't believe you're able to get so much into her! Your Lily is lovely too...

That is super impressive!!

OP - I get a lot of use out of my mini Alexa. For me it fits a small fold-up umbrella, cell phone, coin purse and make-up pouch. I'm 5'1" and I think the size suits me, although I'm not sure if it would look too small if you are 5'5"... definitely try it on at the store if you have the chance! :smile:

:ty:And to think I bought her on an impulse! The great thing about the size is that if you are going to be out all day, there is no risk of overfilling your bag and it getting too heavy as the day goes on (I am guilty of filling any given space!). :P

View attachment 1899239

View attachment 1899240

View attachment 1899241

iTouch
Prada Saffiano purse
Pressed face powder
Camera
Pack of tissues
Pen
Lipgloss

Absolutely ADORABLE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag! Thanks for sharing!