Mini Alexa

Yes, though I have the older version, I believe the current style is slightly bigger.

Likes: it’s so cute, holds enough for my day to day though obviously is not a workhorse bag, it’s robust (both mine are 10 years old!), the strap sits at a nice length, it’s double carry (though I rarely go handheld) and the smaller plaque means the inevitable scratching is less obvious

Dislikes: how it looks over a big coat, the proportion only really works with summer clothes on me & some taller people have said it doesn’t work on them at all

Is it heavy at all? I wonder how easy it is to carry once it's all of stuff if it's already got some weight to it
No, it’s very lightweight

Edit: according to this thread, Mini Alexa weighs approximately 480g :smile:

Reactions: act1980
No, it’s very lightweight

Edit: according to this thread, Mini Alexa weighs approximately 480g :smile:

Thank you!

Reactions: 24shaz
That's what I've heard is the one thing some people don't like about the mini Alexa. It is a bit fiddly with the double straps, strong magnets, and the turnlock closure.

Also because it's not very structured, it can be a bit more difficult to get the turnlock put together and closed as the part of the bag with the underplate sort of collapses a bit when you put the top plate on it. Hope that makes sense!

I still think it's a really cute bag though.

Reactions: act1980 and 24shaz
Alexas are definitely a faff to get into & it’s something you need to weigh up, is that faff worth the style for you? I’m so used to Alexas now I barely think about it, but there was a learning curve as a new owner.
I watched a YouTube video and they had the same issue but they bought a liner which seemed to help align the fastenings. They were very pleased with it.

Reactions: 24shaz
Hi handbag angels in the uk but they ship worldwide. I’m sure there are others on Etsy, eBay and Amazon too. Hope that helps; I’m thinking of buying a mini Alexa as well but as an older lady not sure it’s right for me, but so cute ! Powder rose is gorgeous too.
I wouldn't worry about the age thing, life is far too short. Buy what you like and enjoy it! 😊