Mini Alexa/Alexa vs Small belted Bayswater

pearbeary18

Jul 7, 2008
Hi! I really like both of these bags and would like an opinion on styles & color. I want a good everyday bag in a white color, and both of these fit the bill. I’ve always wanted an Alexa, but the small belted bayswater looks so cute and ladylike. If it helps, I’m 5’4”, live in Texas, and my style is pretty classic and feminine. Also, I’m a little unsure of getting the chalk color vs white. (I have always wanted a white bag.)
3F9C4648-C9A2-45C4-A767-15273C056534.jpeg 45DBE1C9-E164-4567-9406-7DEC675B8AC4.jpeg

Neillans

Sep 14, 2014
Scotland
I would (personally) say to go for the chalk Alexa. The belted Bayswater won’t stick around long. Another year or so and JC will discontinue them like he’s done with so many other designs. The Alexa though, that’s one of the iconic mulberry designs and I’ve seen the Chalk colour IRL and it’s nicer, a lot kinder and will age better than the white. But this is just my feeling.

pearbeary18

Jul 7, 2008
I would (personally) say to go for the chalk Alexa. The belted Bayswater won’t stick around long. Another year or so and JC will discontinue them like he’s done with so many other designs. The Alexa though, that’s one of the iconic mulberry designs and I’ve seen the Chalk colour IRL and it’s nicer, a lot kinder and will age better than the white. But this is just my feeling.
Thank you. That helps so much! I do prefer having more classic bags.