Ming Lee & Aoki

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

Porschla Coleman hosted festivities this weekend in Miami. And celebs hit up their Art For Life event at The Bath Club:

3. WOW, they are growing!

Seems like Daddy doesn't like sushi. :roflmfao:

4. As annoyingly over the top as Kimora Lee Simmons is, it seems like she and Russell Simmons have a good relationship (as ex's) and dote on their daughters.

5. the girls are so cute! you can tell the little one is such a big time DIVA.. lolz

6. him : Woah, that wasabi is smoking hot!

7. they are cute. but a bit bratty!

8. Ming Li is very pretty girl. Aoki looks more like her father=not pretty.

9. They're cute. They're certainly growing up to be little divas...at least that's how it seems on Kimora's show!

10. cute!

11. Why would you say that about a child?:shrugs:

12. wow the one on the left looks just like kimora! I liked kimora until i watched her show! OMG what a nasty person

13. Both of the girls are very pretty. I love the way that Kimora dresses them as *little girls* very age appropriate and cute. I hate seeing children in smaller versions of club clothing.

14. Cute girls.

15. very cute kids.