Mineral makeup recommendations?

imchristina

Jul 12, 2009
I'm looking for mineral makeup (foundation, powder) to try. I have acne scars and have undergone a few laser treatments to lighten the scars. I'm ready to try lighter makeup that gives a little coverage to even out my skin tone.

For some unknown reasons, I find that makeup, at least my current ones, make my scars look more obvious than without makeup. But I can't leave the house without some coverage. So if anyone has mineral makeup recommendations, that would be good. Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. What are the benefits of mineral makeup that everyone's talking about? I don't quite understand.

Is the coverage so sheer that it won't provide much for my acne scars and uneven skin tone?

I also use Bare Minerals and lovee it! I normally wear mine sheer, but if I have something to cover, it works pretty well lol. I don't know about all the benefits of mineral makeup, but my skin looks wayyy better now that I only use mineral makeup. I think it looks better now even without makeup than it ever did WITH makeup when I used to use other foundations!