Mineral Foundation for 40+, Normal to Dry, Sensitive Skin??

1. I'm 44, and my skin is really good for my age, but I do a have a few 'fine' lines around my eyes and a little redness around my nose. I also have normal to dry and sensitive skin. I used to wear a liquid foundation and am currently using a Laura Mericer tinted moisturizer.

Since I'm just about out of my TM, I'm on the lookout for a new foundation (my search for my HG foundation continues) and keep hearing about how great these mineral foundations are. How do you all think a mineral foundation will work for me? Any other suggestions?

2. A friend of mine loves Bare Escentuals, so I finally tried the mineral powder foundation. I really like it, especially because it feels so amazingly weightless; and it smooths the skin tone without looking at all like foundation. That said, in the worst of winter, even with moisturizer, it seemed to look a little dry around the eyes. Sometimes I use Bobbie Brown concealer around the eyes, and BE everywhere else. I'm 41, by the way.

3. I've used Bare Escentuals for almost 7 years and still love it. That being said, I do use concealer under my eyes.

4. Origins stay tuned balancing face makeup

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice