Mineral Boudouir or Mineral Liseret Knot

Confused if I should wait for newer collection....and if anyone knows if bottega has come out witha proper gold clutch not champagne colour?

i am leaning towards the boudoir too..

Of the two you mentioned, I prefer the Boudoir style.

I don't know about what's coming in future collections, but BV has made gold Knots in the past. They made a satin Knot in a gold-ish color in Spring/Summer 08. I think it's still champagne-like, but it's more gold than mineral is. The color is called antilope, and the US boutiques were sold out when I bought mine last year--I checked.

However, I located and bought mine at Neiman Marcus! There were a few left at that time, but I don't know if the stores still have it. Neiman's was calling it "gold" instead of antilope (they use different color names in some cases).

attachment.php

Attachments

• Knot-antilope2.JPG
    Knot-antilope2.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 192
I saw a friend with the boudouir clutch the other night...i decided not to pick it up..i think i will wait for a newer model ..i happen to see th liseret in my local store..nothing great...i dont know ..i imaged the bougouir to be more 3d....i feel the colour looked a lil dirty....i need something more gold definately..