MINE plastic surgery clinic-MINE clinic Korea

I intern for a United States Senator. An omg have I research. Finally decide on Mine Plastic Surgery for rhinoplasty and v-line surgery. Yes I paid as dep. Unlike most people my resources help me out.

I got my money back asap through paypal and my bank
Yes. I don't remember what the clinic was called. I think Namu, but I noticed their cheek augmentation advertise picture was also displayed on another website so i crossed both them of my list. If your looking for rhino, look at View Clinic, there pictures are authentic and they were on this famous Korean show kind of like Botched here in the United States lol. It's called Let Me In, you can YouTube it

Reactions: dinogoesrawrrawr
Yes. I don't remember what the clinic was called. I think Namu, but I noticed their cheek augmentation advertise picture was also displayed on another website so i crossed both them of my list. If your looking for rhino, look at View Clinic, there pictures are authentic and they were on this famous Korean show kind of like Botched here in the United States lol. It's called Let Me In, you can YouTube it
when are you going

@versible No what they call "real story" is kid of a review. It's more than just b&a pictures
They post pictures of the patient before the surgery, few days after surgery, few weeks after surgery, few months etc. It's kind of like "successs story", or "real" story of a patient, full transformation of a patient if you understand what I mean
Patients who have accepted to share their pictures, and surgery success story

Note: It can be photoshopped, sponsored in my opinion, but it's still nice to see more than just b&a pictures

I don't remember if it's a real story or not, but here you are an example will be better than words
Surgeries she had: Face lipo + noseView attachment 3798077
I see thank you for explaining! It could be good to have a look at real stories.. Is the one you posted were from Mine ps? Sometimes when i clicked on these kind of section a box would popped up with korean writings on it :sad:

Good luck with you surgery!

Just be cautious to decided solely on a clinic based on programs like Let Me In, as with any marketing efforts of clinic they will usually make sure that the outcome is great, so it is safe to assume that contestants in the program will get "extra" care during the entire process, which of course is not a guarantee that you will get the same attention.

Basically, compare it to B&A, no clinic will share bad B&A on their websites as it defeats the purpose :smile:

I see thank you for explaining! It could be good to have a look at real stories.. Is the one you posted were from Mine ps? Sometimes when i clicked on these kind of section a box would popped up with korean writings on it :sad:
You have to register to be able to see real pictures from Mine
Indeed this is one of their real pictures :smile:

I need help I ofound good reviews for the anwer clinic, mine clinic and the line clinic. Which one is the best for rhinoplasty, v-line surgery.

Thanks for sharing :smile: I am curious about where you found these reviews, perhaps you can help me? I have been researching this forum for a long time and found very few reviews/rumors on the clinics you mentioned, so if you have another information source would be great to hear about!

what I meant to say,I have not found any negative reviews regarding Mine Plastic Surgery no Answer Plastic or The line plastic. I have found very negative reviews on View, Grand, and the big Plastic Surgery Clinic. It seems like the smaller clinic are better.