Mine and Mariah's matching jackets!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well hers is the women's version and she cut it!!! :nuts:

mmmm her vegas necklace

and she is wearing the new stairway boot for F/W in other pics but I was focused more on the jacket

jacket.JPG matching.JPG
  2. Wow, that's nice! But wow, I would never cut an LV item like Mariah did!! :o Will there be pics of you wearing your jacket?

3. Stairway boot for F/W and would you look at those sunglasses!! OMG the things I would do for those LV's!!!

matching 2.JPG
  4. Yes there will be pics of me and all my stuff eventually in the Visual Aid thread, just let me get a day where I look TAN and THIN lol

5. cool!

6. Augh, she chopped off the bottom of the jacket - ouch !

7. I am confused. As you are both. :shrugs:

8. I can't help but seriously cringe at her poor, mangled jacket. :Push:

9. Yours looks very nice, Mariahs...not so much.

10. :wtf: Anything to show off some skin, including dissecting her LV Jacket. She also seem to have purposely wear a smaller size so only 1 button could be done.

How "stylish" :roflmfao:

11. Your jacket's hot:yes: Mariah's:crybaby:

12. I know right! haha I was on your myspace, and I was like whoa hees tanned!

13. Cool!

Your jacket is nice, and Mariah's is less nice. How could you cut up a LV jacket????

14. I guess when you have as much $ as she does, you can afford another one lol! I wouldn't do that with any of my clothes, designer or not.

Thanks you guys for the compliments but lately I feel BLAH so let me work on it! I will though! I plan on doing it when I get my next big lv on the 22nd, its top secret ;)

15. Yes, I am a little hurt, I don't know what it is. :cry:

And you have always been hot. Uh hmm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice