Mine! ...a reveal (Peltro Cabat)

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
note to mod - I promise to change the name of this thread to something more specific, in a day or so.

So, I was sitting here getting ready to drink the largest glass of Squirt known to man and a truck pulled up. I could tell by the dual Corgi alarms. Albert howls, and Tucker barks.

Attachments

Last edited:

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
I brought the box in and after a little struggle with a box cutter, opened it. Hmmm what could it be? :graucho:

Whatever it was - I was greeted with a heavenly smell, so strong, I had to sit down and enjoy it a while...

Attachments

Reactions: ksuromax

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
I flipped the sleeper bag over to examine and something caught my eye!

Those poor dogs of mine did not have a single drop of water in their bowl. Poor babies! Be back in a minute. And yes, that is the new linoleum kitchen floor.

Attachments

Last edited:

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
OK, back to business. As the dogs slurped water, I flipped over the sleeper bag and opened it... The full blast of delicious leather went right up my nose, into my brain, and resulted in a flush of endorphins into my bloodstream! :nuts:

Attachments

Reactions: ksuromax

Mid-

silent = listen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
AHHHHHH, I knew you got it, I just knew it!!! Congrats, Queen, now you hafta bring it with you to NYC, OK?

Mid-

silent = listen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
I love the colour on that bottom floppy thingie and the pouch!!

And what is it? Is that a candle?

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2007
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the most beautiful bag ever!!!!!!!!! It couldn't ask for a nicer "mommy" than you! Congrats on a truly amazing bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I will be back often just to look at this beauty! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!