Min Lin Speedy owners

i love it!
hehe and i love how i don't have to worry about it or have to put it in a dustbag when i don't use it!
i used it in the rain before... and i love how its a dark colour so it won't get dirty easily!
the only thing i fear is my friends' tendency to reach for it to touch it :s for now i still want it all to myself :smile:

I was checking out the Min Lin Speedy today at the Holt Renfrew LV and although I LOVE the colours, I am not a huge fan of the fabric. It is too soft and reminds me of an old-fashioned carpet bag (no offense to anyone, just MY OPINION)... I would go for the Monogram, and if you're worried about having to "baby" it because of the vachetta, get the Damier, it has dark straps (and is equally gorgeous!)

i love it!
hehe and i love how i don't have to worry about it or have to put it in a dustbag when i don't use it!
i used it in the rain before... and i love how its a dark colour so it won't get dirty easily!
the only thing i fear is my friends' tendency to reach for it to touch it :s for now i still want it all to myself :smile:

LOL LOL LOL :roflmfao:

I like it still but don't love it anymore once I saw it in person. The fabric was different than what I thought it would be and I wished the mono print was more shimmery.

which Speedy should I Buy? (
multipage.gif
1 2)

maybe we can merge these two threads on the same topic from the same poster