Mimosa Triptych

I was reading some of the other posts - as of 4/25, Bal LV had the Mimosa color in the mini classique bag charm - Chiemi sent me a photo of the new colors she had rec'd, and mimosa was one of the colors. :smile:

I was reading some of the other posts - as of 4/25, Bal LV had the Mimosa color in the mini classique bag charm - Chiemi sent me a photo of the new colors she had rec'd, and mimosa was one of the colors. :smile:

Uh-oh! The MMF has (somewhat) replaced my need for the Boobie/Planet. There are certain things that I like at my fingertips (e.g., coins for parking meters, lip gloss, etc.), so the MMF is working well for that.

I haven't heard anything on the Mini-Mini CP's; has anyone else??

CeeJay! These are some beauties you've added to your collection (and yes, I'm still drooling over the Tomato GSH PT you posted earlier today in another thread).

Mimosa is an intelligent addition.... it's the happy, sunny version of your funky, edgy Moutarde RGGH PT, no? I LOVE your Moutarde (the leather on it is out of this world).

Uh-oh! The MMF has (somewhat) replaced my need for the Boobie/Planet. There are certain things that I like at my fingertips (e.g., coins for parking meters, lip gloss, etc.), so the MMF is working well for that.

I haven't heard anything on the Mini-Mini CP's; has anyone else??

CeeJay - Michelle from Bal NY just e-mailed me the F/W 2011 color swatch tonight and in responding with my wait list request (Blue Paon :graucho:), I also asked her what the deal is with the mini mini's. Will report back if I get any info!!

CeeJay... has i asked you this ? is it difficult to maintain the phone cover ? and does it work for blackberry?
TIA
Well, being that it is a light color, you do need to be a little more careful than something that is a darker color.

As far as a Blackberry, I think it works if you have one of the slimmer Blackberry Curves/Bold style. You might want to measure it and then compare it against the measurements on the Bal.com website.

Oooooh - thank you *k*, just sent them an email inquiring about one!! My Mimosa PT is going to be one "tricked-out" bag!!! :lol: