Mimosa Triptych

Love collection Ceejay! Now you just need to get Chanel Mimosa nail polish to round off the collection. Imagine all that yellow! Just gorgeous for the summer.
Super jealous, because I can't really carry yellow, it makes me look sallow :sad:

Could I please ask how much your mirror key chain was, and whether the keys will scratch the mirror? I'm thinking of getting one hehe

And can i just say that i am sooo envious of your huge Bal collection! :smile:

Yum, yum, yum! I can't get enough of these gorgeous, vivid Bal yellows! :P Yesterday I couldn't stop staring at my 04 yellow in the bright sunlight....boy is it so much brighter/more neon in natural light! Love it! Congrats on all those great accessories and that drool inducing gsh pt.... Wow is that gorgeous!!!! Hope all those spectacular mimosa goodies help you to not miss your ex 04 yellow city as much now too!
Well .. kind of; I'm really glad that I got the Mimosa GSH PT .. 'cos the leather is divine. However, I still miss my '04 Yellow! Something about that color and the Pewter HW; a totally stunning combo .. and it was in such fantastic shape!

Yes! I am so curious to see someones Mimosa duo!!!! I tried Chanel's mimosa with my 04 yellow but it wasn't as close a match up as I had hoped. Wonder if Bal's mimosa will match better?!
Me too .. but, I can tell you that I'm NOT going to try a light-colored nail polish like that until my "Italian" skin has a chance to surface (instead of my lily-white Irish skin!).

well, yellow miss *C* how are ya ?!! :P goRRRgeous Mimosa goodies !! :love: *V* .. I've been wondering where you've been; was getting concerned that you might have "defected" to the 'H' or 'C' sides! ;)

there was a Brookline lady on the news, she flew over for *the wedding* & even brought her hat but she didn't have a Bal so i knew it couldn't be you hon :heart: X
Oh geez .. seriously?!?! I remember seeing a Yank on the telly (that they had interviewed) and I remember thinking to myself that she had a wicked accent .. she was probably the lady from Brookline!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note .. a colleague from our Singapore office was in last week; all the ladies were fawning all over him (he was a handsome devil) .. all the men were saying "gee - he's got a strong Aussie accent" .. until I heard him and said "you dummies , that's not an Aussie accent .. that's a Scots accent"!!! He was shocked that I figured it out .. a fellow Glaswegian!

Will you show a pic of how your iphone works in the case-Does it have to be pulled out to talk on it?

Yes, the iPhone cover is like a 'sleeve'; you need to take the phone out in order to use it.

Love collection Ceejay! Now you just need to get Chanel Mimosa nail polish to round off the collection. Imagine all that yellow! Just gorgeous for the summer.
Super jealous, because I can't really carry yellow, it makes me look sallow :sad:

Could I please ask how much your mirror key chain was, and whether the keys will scratch the mirror? I'm thinking of getting one hehe

And can i just say that i am sooo envious of your huge Bal collection! :smile:

Thank you for your kind words! A lot of the accessories were available on the Balenciaga.com (US) website. I was thrilled to see them because I had been told by the Balenciaga boutique personnel that Balenciaga was cutting back on the accessories (and likewise, the boutiques were not getting much accessory stock in). Have you tried contacting the London Bal boutique? Seems like they have great stock (based on some TPF members' photos!).

gorgeous... i like mimosa a lot too...
tempted to get the phone case... but not sure if it fits blackberry... and also afraid that it get dirty easliy....

any tips to care for it ceejay ?

Such a beautiful collection CeeJay......Love the PT :love:I have seen it and hold it and did have to peel myself out of it (was looking for first or town) It was just stunning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note .. a colleague from our Singapore office was in last week; all the ladies were fawning all over him (he was a handsome devil) .. all the men were saying "gee - he's got a strong Aussie accent" .. until I heard him and said "you dummies , that's not an Aussie accent .. that's a Scots accent"!!! He was shocked that I figured it out .. a fellow
Glaswegian!

HA HA !! I know, we do get around :biggrin: are u sure he did't say *eejits* ?!! :roflmfao:

^^HA, HA .. he could have; frankly .. I was (kinda) checking out the whole package after his initial comments (I know - me naughty!!).