Mimmy's Stylebook Closet

My First Purchase from an Independent Handbag Designer. [emoji162]
View attachment 3914282
View attachment 3914283
Of course I had to buy the little matching coin purse too!
View attachment 3914284
On another thread @HopelessBagGirl showed some of the bags that she purchased from Cathy Roels, who has an Etsy shop in Belgium.

I looked at her site but didn’t really see anything that spoke to me. I liked the idea of buying a well made, handmade bag from an independent designer though, so I kept checking. Then I saw this bag and had to have it! [emoji7]

I expected to have to excuse some flaws since it is handmade. It doesn’t have any though. I am happy with my latest handbag and slg additions!
I can only agree with the designer. You have great taste!

On the Day of Christmas Eve. [emoji319]

Today I attended church with some dear friends and my DH.
IMG_1514162651.587201.jpg
The time was right to wear my new bag designed by Cathy Roels. I also think that I finally found my perfect nude pumps; these are by Cole Haan.

The jacquard pants are not frequently worn, but I am always happy when I wear them. [emoji3]

Doing some Christmas dinner prep today.

Then off to bed to give Santa [emoji318] time to deliver my gifts!

Not a Care in the World.

Today the most important thing I have to do is go grocery shopping. For FL, the temperature is quite cold at 51 degrees. [emoji300]️
IMG_1515882498.138962.jpg
It was the right time to wear my oversized, J. Crew sweater. It is even more oversized then it appears in my photo; it comes to my knees. It is very soft, warm and cozy.